<body>
Awesome
Cross.
You hold me now.
Monday, August 17, 2009

RIGHT. it's finally holiday.

Honestly, I am feeling relaxed finally. Like, literally relaxed. The feeling of not worrying for school assignments and projects is Fab. So, I've now till October. Awesome-
Of cos I'd wish to make use of them wisely.

So, I've been busying with storyboard which kind of went well. I deserve a good pat on myself. Like, I feel, I did everything. Which what i hate the most cos everyone who doesnt do anything still, gets the grade. raaah, I wish I could kill them. hurhurhur.

OHMY. WHY DID NOT MENTION ABOUT PODCAST!? chose Twilight for podcast though initial movie was dark knight which, was pretty tough when I get my hands on it. hahaha. so, twilight brighten up my day. I was told that it was pretty well done. At least, that gave me some hope for my overall grades for introduction to film.

last assignment before vacation officially starts, Script. I thought it was pretty simple cos all I did was just paste everything from draft three to celtx for script format. hahaha. which, I hope I am doing it right.

yeah, there. the three killers for last week of school.

Photobucket
introduction to film, combine class.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
studio production, Singapore Women's Everest Team.

Photobucket
photography class.

know, sometimes, or most of the times, I thought to myself. why am I doing so much, giving myself so much trouble to do something for someone. when I don't get the same treatment or don't get anything in return. definitely, it's better to give than receive. i know, but does anyone actually appreciate or seen what/how I did? I don't know man. like, seriously. but Aahh, I dont really wanna know the answer. cos I feel happy giving especially when the person receive it and responds how I wanted. :D enough to brighten up my day.

OOoh. blogger is such an ass. urgh.

Photobucket
so alone.

xoxo. || 12:00 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters