<body>
Awesome
Cross.
be my best gift.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Indeed, I had a busy Monday. first of all, why does it always occur to me that my first day of shoot cocks up in every way? like, why me? even though I have more experience, why does these minor stuff cocks up in my shoot? isn't this unfair? though, anything will go wrong, will go wrong.

I could foresee that the footage isn't going to be a perfect one. honestly, I.can't.be.a.Director. or is it just me? being such a Perfectionist. brraaah. worse thing is that, I didn't even know what I want to achieve. how great. though, now i know how annoying it is to double my job as a Director and a Producer. anyway, I really want to thank my good Lord for providing Ben and Alan. If it weren't them, I guess I could have just slit my wrist. wahahaha. the best part was, their presence. they made me feel whole and happy again. it was as though we were studying together, somehow (or perhaps, it's just me, being crazy). skipped the useless module, CATS, I didn't have a choice. braah.

attending parties just make my life brighter. Lorna Whiston dinner was quite a good one. thankfully for sher to be there as well. don't mention that I wore back my black bubble dress. It felt so good when I put on prom dress, it felt as though I was going for prom once again. (: the tanglin club was amazing - as glamourous as it can be, everyone was cheerful and glam too! now, I miss dressing up and partying so much. humph-










and now, all I hope for is to have good, wonderful, awesome birthday celebrations. THOUGH, school have already ruined part of the day, but oh well.

pick me up when I fall.

Labels: , , ,


xoxo. || 1:25 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters