<body>
Awesome
Cross.
grant me.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ahhh. finally, I am free from school work for a while. gonna write while I wait my hair to dry up.

so I had a roll of extraordinary birthday celebrations this year. how wonderful. (:

second date was with girls. appreciate the effort and everything. (:

Photobucket

the actual day was fun. ditched my group mates with final cut and dashed to sketches located at bugis. so glad to see rachelG, vicky and yuxin once again. (: sadly to say, sketches did not leave a perfect impression. I sympathized the waiters but, it was really bad. /= headed to some chinese pub at hagi lane when my illusion of blue jazz cafe were all down the drain. ohwell, there can always be another time. very dramatic indeed. friends puking, sleep in the toilet, karaoke, bottoms up, and I had this luminous flame liquor shots as a treat from the house. it was quite an experience I must say. I drank as though I was drinking liquid from a tiny cup when I was suppose to swallow the pure liquor down my throat. brrr, it was so hard to not fear. anyway, all in all, I was amazed that I wasn't the one who got drunk + puke. ((: so glad that kevin and lim kian siong went too! :D homed four in the morning.


melissaT dated me for lunch at dempsey, tippling on friday. speaking of which, I thank God for the public holiday. cos it gave me more slots for meet ups. (: so finally, dempsey. haha, it wasn't as expected to look this way compared to the website. tippling wasn't that bad either. just that the desert kinda fail me a little. lesson learnt: ONLY order food that you're familiar with. (: spent my extra time at melissa's place thought I could brain storm for poster but ended up sleeping as I needed more energy to continue the day with beloved mates. met them in town for new york deli which kinda fails me. didn't expect the standard of the food served gone bad. humph. but the company definitely cheer me up. (:


Tippling, main course in three course meal. :D



shall turn in now before my eye balls fall out. will get more pictures too!

Labels: , , , , ,


xoxo. || 12:01 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters