<body>
Awesome
Cross.
i'm trying to hang on.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am feeling pretty terribly exhausted now. all I know is, when I woke up this morning, I felt that there was something stuck in my throat. difficulty swallowing, voiceless, pain and uncomfortable. then I concluded with sore throat. first time in the nineteen years, sore throat. how great.

so anyway, i can't wait for this week to end. honestly, i need a serious break. speaking of which, i can't wait for bangkok trip coming Jan. but the thing is, I am not wealthy now. gosh, how can I even shop till I drop there?! mommmmmy! apparently, I haven't been going to lorna cos I have no time for it. I need to save so much for these months, which also means I can't spend locally! )): AND, youth camp on thursday to saturday. but I only get to go after school on friday. and then, barbeque right after camp at cousin lawyer's condo. so looking forward to it. (: there's so many going on this week. urgh, not forgetting social psychology test quiz on thursday. urgh.

has anyone watched this movie yet?! :D

bring me joy.

Labels: , , ,


xoxo. || 12:00 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters