<body>
Awesome
Cross.
let go.
Saturday, December 19, 2009

sometimes, i hope i can change the mentality of my parents.

anyway, the period I've been dying for. Vacation! wahaha. it felt so good know. but it sucks when there are assignments to complete. so caught Avatar 3D at one in the morning, which was totally a core. I literally slept through out. waking up for a few scenes and forcing my eye lids so hard to get it open. but it seems like, i failed, big time. I definitely have to watch it again.

I feel lazy and restless lately when I am suppose to motivate myself to do some exercise. urgh, how am I gonna go thin again??!!? ohoh, and I think I am going to flung after effects. I know, it sound dumb. the test was utterly simple. gosh, I'm such an ass.

Christmas is getting closer. but I'm not prepared. I don't know why am I exactly waiting for it to come too. it's like, theres just going to be caroling, Aunty Eunice's place, Mr Hsien's wedding and perhaps, some barbecuing again.

seriously, I have no idea what is holding me back. I know He's referring to me. well, it just felt like. I wanna know the plans You installed for me. (:

let me say.

Labels: , ,


xoxo. || 10:03 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters