Rise and Shine earthlings!
it's Christmas Eve! how great is that. outings and events gonna start from today all the way to Monday. awesome. I love the way my schedule is like. though most of it are during dinner. which also means I'm pretty free in day time. haha. speaking of which, I need to complete my writing lab and I need to crack my brain for a topic to write on during my free time before my time runs out and I'll start panicking again.
have been living very peacefully these days. went to town for most of my days, which I don't see why becos everything I'd see seem similar. it's annoying. I wish there were more interesting stuff to spend my time on in this humble country. or rather, I wish I wasn't that sluggish so I could venture some new stuff and create some colors in my miserable life.
it's gonna be a Holy Night.
Labels: christmas, ngee ann poly, solitude
xoxo. || 9:35 AM