<body>
Awesome
Cross.
and the rainbow balloons.
Saturday, January 23, 2010

taking a short pause in everything, just a while.

was worrying about writcom essay, so here I am, home, and missing out in town with girls. celebrated xiuyi's birthday at central, clarke quay. dined at a japanese restaurant, Azabu Sabo . pretty good I'd say, at least for me. had salmon teriyaki noodles and definitely suit my taste, not forgetting the chilli powder. (:

I'm gonna try NOT to talk about school in this entry. I'm getting sick of it.

oh and yes, it's quite tough to squeeze out time for anything all because of school. so I guess, whoever I meet lately must be thankful. (cos I don't even make time for myself.)

anyway, I am so glad that I made the correct decision of not going town instead, headed to national library alone for the first time yesterday, obviously, I made it (I thought I'd never.) did I mention that I spotted JG there during my trip with melissaT? haha, I couldn't believe at first. so I kept peeping. right, sounds wrong. but seeing him just warm my heart. cos it felt like it was you that I was looking. you both look so alike from a far. now that I know what Kaymond meant three years ago. haha. (: so yes, got a handful of useful sources which cost me nearly three bucks just by zapping. what a con.

All I hear is the raindrops from the rooftop, dripping as I wonder if you realized. Realize the way I look at you and the way I turn red from time to time. I'm trying not to tell you but I kind of what to. Cos' I'm afraid what your responds will be. So I'm hiding what I'm feeling since you leave me speechless when you look at me. I wish I could surrender or run a thousand miles just to call your name. We are just so close and still so far.

Labels: , , , ,


xoxo. || 10:15 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters