<body>
Awesome
Cross.
I think I'm sick, so is the world.
Sunday, January 17, 2010

first and foremost, I'm seeing different colors on my monitor. I think it's just me, my eyes.

right, chuck that a side.

School's been quite a chore, so to say. There's about four to five weeks more of curriculum and that's it - vacation; end of year one. how awesome it sound. I pray that nothing cocks up, especially my grades. Speaking of which, I think I am influenced by them as to pursue the grades than passion. I know, it's bad. pretty bad.

Assignments and deadlines are all scheduled in the list. It's all there. I'm scared cos we, apparently, doesn't have much time left. I've been struggling through writcom's persuasive essay for the past few days. I apologize for passing my problems to many of my friends. I guess, I finally have a topic to debate on now.

I was stunned yet fed up as soon as the details of final project was announced and it kinda screwed that moment of living. I felt like that's the end of the world.

oh, did I mention that I need a serious diet control now? I admit that I haven't been controlling ever since Christmas, when I am suppose to, obviously. But it seems harder now. humph- that goes to exercising as well. Thank God for blading that night with sis and her friend, Helen. I'm fearing Chinese New Year as it arrive. I am hoping that second aunt will make signature pineapple tart this year and every year. haha.

on the other note, two more weeks to Bangkok trip. Definitely looking forward to the splurging after months of resistance and control in Singapore (imagine all the BIG sales sign hanging in every shop you walk by.) ^^ and I really have the urge to join the Malacca trip with the school, for vacation and they called it - team building, on the first week of March holidays. hmm.

Above all, my Jehovah shall take the lead.

Labels: , , , ,


xoxo. || 10:56 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters