<body>
Awesome
Cross.
bring me back.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010

at last, I get to have a breather.

I don't quite understand my life now? Where is the Passion that I used to have? It's getting harder to like what I am doing right now. Is this even right for me? How am I suppose to know all these answers? I'm so confused and screwed.

Indeed, the darkness of school arrived and soon to be over. Honestly, I don't quite like it? I feel so exhausted. I don't even have the time for myself or anyone else. I could nearly die of suffocation while revising for audio test earlier in the morning. Being panic for writcom is done and over with like, finally. well, fingers crossed that the essay make sense. haha.

Y's farewell dinner was great last night. awesome ambience at Paulaner Brauhaus and great friends. Isn't it perfect? (: I was definitely chilled out. those sausages and carbs sure filled us in.

I'm trying to recall what happened over the hiatus period, but theres so many things went on and it's tough to even think about them.

all i want is to just be happy like I always used to.

xoxo. || 10:59 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters