<body>
Awesome
Cross.
I wanna fly higher.
Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear Diary, it's my bad that I haven't been writing. I'm losing the inspiration, i guess. but fred not, I will not abandon you. haha.

so my vacation started, which apparently means that it's time to earn back all the bucks that I've spent all these while! which, technically means, I can't so called enjoy my break. ahh. but who says one can't enjoy as much when they start laboring right? (:

anyway, nothing bombastic happened lately. just that I realized, I've been traveling a lot. which is, AN AWESOME thing! :D definitely a step closer to my goal. wahaha.

latest trip was to Malacca that the school planned for the whole media studies students. I wonder if it's still right to say that I regretted my choice now. cos apparently, I made loads of friends. :D but the content and the programmes were definitely not of our interest, which make it the bad part.



ahh. i know. Bangkok pictures suppose to be up long ago. but theres so many pictures to filter. I'll do it as soon I can. :D

as for now, gonna run.

P.S/ I do hope that you guys actually click the play buttons of all my slideshows! :D

XO.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 9:16 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters