<body>
Awesome
Cross.
I'll see you in Wonderland.
Friday, March 12, 2010

guess what. I was asked to be assistant drama teacher yesterday! I tell you, it was so random that I couldn't even react. haha. I was so stunned cos they needed me immediately. so well, I did. Indeed, everything has it first step. I was to act as a pig. yes. P.I.G. I was astounded by the news too and I didn't have a choice. It was quite fun I must say. It was a pity that the class was a trial lesson though, meaning, kids were accompanied by their parent. It will definitely be more fun if it was an actual lesson with kids are already friends. ((:

so there were two proposed trip this week. Hongkok and mountain climbing. how enthusiastic. BUT BUT BUT! I CAN'T GO FOR BOTH! and it's ALL because of SCHOOL! both fall during May/June which are also school term! gosh. why is this happening to me. ): Urgh. That being said, I'll miss the gallery view and great pictures from mountain climb for now. H&M too! I'll miss you and I'll see you soonest.

anyway, I bring you the second day of Malacca trip. (requires time to load)



Photobucket
Panorama of the stinky river.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 9:12 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters