<body>
Awesome
Cross.
so are you.
Saturday, March 13, 2010

I think I'm being insane to browse through baking websites at this hour. I miss baking, I'm not very good at it though but I just enjoy it. (: Ahh, I miss MelissaTay's baking now.

so I pumped countless of balloons that peeled off the skin of my middle finger today. how great.

anyhow, Yennice's farewell dinner were held at Paulaner Brauhaus and I must say, I really love that place. Particularly because of the Germany interior design, their food were not bad too.

Photobucket
and I wonder who takes blur pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
mash potato was good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

thats right, nine of us shared all these. Their portion seems scary don't they?

Photobucket
these were meant all for her. misses!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

yup, then we went for dessert and chill out which was just right below us.

Photobucket
Apple strudel with ice cream. It was so sinful yet so satisfying. (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and I totally love my blended margarita, the BEST for now. (:

Photobucket
yup. It was only a cup of margarita. humph-
oh no, I was not drunk at all. Cheers!

Labels: , ,


xoxo. || 9:51 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters