because together, we are better.
"you both desire for one one another, why hold back?" I remember this sentence was said (by someone who seemed like your Mom, but I can't exactly recall cause it was a fast glance) after Yan Xin finished singing in the weird dream I had last night. It seemed like an occasion, It was a weird dream I must say. Or was it because the last person I thought before I sleep was you?
Anyway, I had butterflies in my stomach today. It's always the first day of school, it's just me. /= Was I just being fearful or nervous? I can't differential. So today's context were terribly dry. Introduction and more introductions then screenings of black and white films. How not exciting. I feel so sleepy now. oh and, assignment one is to watch a film made in 1939. ): I wish school was more fun.
I hate it when I am
Labels: A., ngee ann poly, solitude
xoxo. || 9:23 PM