checks and talks.
there, with a blink of an eye - it's Thursday, 1st April. Gee, time certainly flies fast.
I guess Monday would be the best day this week (Friday would be the best-est cos it's Easter). Even though it was pouring so hard that we got our shoes wet and damp, it was a relief to see you again. so anyway, was pretty blown by Kidnapper. Acting was good, cinematography was good, sound track was good (it was the main support at least to me), yet I thought it was a little lengthy and the ending didn't work for me. Singapore's a bore when night falls isn't it? Anyhow, we had a breeze walk from Dhoby Ghaut to Orchard along with the chilled surroundings and the warmth of your voice. Will see you very soon.
I wish I didn't have the fear of roller coaster rides. Maybe I should just do it, cos you'll be there.
you make my heart sing.
Labels: A., movie
xoxo. || 1:16 AM