<body>
Awesome
Cross.
May you find peace.
Thursday, April 8, 2010

It was a day off to visit Miss Pearline, my dentist, today. (: I thought my plan for the day was perfect as to head down to Square Two for my salon appointment thereafter. But, nope. My plans were ruined all because of the sick director. So it has to be postponed to tomorrow. What's worse? Sister just passed me toni and guy's number. like, gosh, which one should I go? Yet, I won't deny that it was really a relaxed day. Like it when I had Subway while chatting with RachelGoh on msn. Gee, Wifi came in handy, well, it has been. (: Not to mention I took gazillion times to login to my wireless sg though. (I don't think it's gonna happen again). I had to head back home after some shopping at Plaza Singapora because of the ruined plan. Again, I was suppose to visit the pool but I was so tired and I fell asleep. Spent nearly full four hours watching The Pacific and I'm definitely gonna continue chasing it. (: Ah, on a side note, I think i'm obsess with that song.

By the warmth of that significant hug, I could feel how appreciated you were. Indeed, actions speaks louder than words. Cheer up mate. (:

No spark, no love, no life.

Labels:


xoxo. || 11:34 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters