<body>
Awesome
Cross.
monochromatic.
Sunday, April 11, 2010

Caught Percy Jackson and the lightning thief and I have loads of doubts. I wouldn't say it's a strong movie too. New episode of Fringe thereafter and I definitely enjoyed more than the previous one. I thought The Island was quite good till I lost track of time not to mention that the movie was pretty long too. Watched them the whole morning/afternoon where I was suppose to return to bed after the call from Karen last saturday.

A show that I never intend to watch turned out not that bad, How to Train your Dragon that is. haha. I still think the sheep is cuter than the dragon. :P Sound tracks were good, I thought it was cool to include rack focus in animation. (: Tonkichi was alright, expected a little more actually. It was nice that we had window shopping, like finally. Best was that you had your opinions. Picking out mature and odd designs totally crank up the evening. Ahh, I know, I will try to wear more colored clothes. It's also nice that you told me that you went looking for it even though it made you a stalker for a while well, it made me feel that our conversations are treasured. (: Anyway, I knew I was overly dressed but I really didn't know what to wear until I got home and thought I could wear tees that were hanging. I nearly wore a white skirt too though. (: Sometimes, I wonder if telepathy really does exist though I'm sure it's Abba's plan. I'm sorry for being a bugger, but I really wanna go those places. humph-

Had a nap when I got home after service. Seriously, what's with the parents meeting in that dream? What's with that dream anyway? I don't get where my illusions are going.

and so it's almost the end of my freedom as known as Vacation. Honestly, I have not really enjoy much or rather - yet. Surely it's all about working but if I don't, what else would I be doing? Definitely, I'd go out every single day but everyone has their own lives to live. I couldn't possibly bother them the whole time aite? sigh. Those words certainly fit in here.

it feels like, we just got there.

Labels: , ,


xoxo. || 10:53 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters