<body>
Awesome
Cross.
trying so hard.
Friday, April 16, 2010

Right. I'm an early bird. But I hate it that I woke up so early all because of the noise Dad made. I could have slept much deeper with the pour outside the window grids. I'm pretty sure I'm going to feel sleepy later in the day. humph-

So I have been watching many shows that they are taking over me. I have been also ending work early these couple of days cause there wasn't jobs for me. Rushed home just to watch movie, literally. The Perfect Getaway was nice. But I thought some scenes were too long and redundant and I don't get the twist. Zombieland was alright, it's just another zombie show I'd say. But but but, I totally love the texts of the rules that appeared. It's like, so cool and I totally wanna learn that. (:

Profession context aside, I realized I've not been resisting on food indulgence and it's really a sign - to start all over again. It became so hard to control, it's worse when the groaning starts right fast after a meal. Resist.

Anyhow, I was suppose to dig out photos for competition but I ended up scanning old pictures last night. It was fun, browsing through pictures of happiness was great. I remember I got so panic when I can't find that particular photo, it freaks me out cos there's only one copy of it. Ah, I miss those days.

Seriously? School is starting next week. Like, in three freaking days. It didn't feel like two full months at all. I've not enjoy anything yet. Keep me here.

sail me there.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 8:23 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters