<body>
Awesome
Cross.
A week's.
Saturday, April 3, 2010

Met beloved Shuner this week. She simply brighten up my day; she never fails. We managed to watch When in Rome. Popcorn movie I'd say. It's entertaining, well flow of story, not much of technics I thought. We had subway for dinner (cos we both miss it so much) and it was so hilarious cos I took nearly half and hour to finish my six inches sandwich. Seriously, I didn't know why. hahaha, sure, it is the joke of the day.

Anyhow, I always have that urge to grab an ice cream from Udders everytime I walk pass them. So yup, we had it right before the Maundy Service. Not forgetting I was in high spirit that day cos my day started off great! I totally forgotten that it was April fools' day until my colleague told me that it was and regretted not fooling me (it's alright if you don't understand), not to mention it was quite a relaxed day at work and also, I was featured in Lorna's magazine! haha, I was uttlerly stunned. Yup, and I thought it was nice to share it with you. (: We had so much to say and there are still more to share.

Spent my Good Friday at home. Perhaps it's a time I needed for myself or at least time to chill out. Yet, I thought it got quite heavy through the day cos I spent most of the time watching Season six of So You Think You Can Dance. And no doubt, I'm inspired once again. Fabulous dance moves and performances that made me miss dancing, a lot. The fun and carefree I used to have, miss them so much.

Now, I think today went pretty well. Everyone was chatty and I like it. (: But I thought Book of Eli failed us. It wasn't as expected. The entire film was fake, blend, and silent most of the time. I definitely hate the title cos it's irrelevant to the film. I'm still wondering why is it titled book of Eli when it's the Holy Bible, hmm? We took an hour to decide what to have for dinner and ended up at Mos Burger which is good, cos I haven't had it for a while. Indeed, we had so much to chat. So many up dates and those little memories that we ought to turn back to. I had such a great night even by listening and understanding both of you. Had Gusttimo ice cream right after dinner. I love it when I laughed so hard that I couldn't stop, yeah, I could tell that I was happy. I totally enjoyed breeze walking especially after showers. I felt the gust of wind glide within my hair along the empty path, it was breathtaking.

So apparently, I caught three movies and two ice cream treats in a week, awesome. (:

I took a long time searching for a picture to match my post today and I managed to create this.

it's the way you looked at me.

Labels: , , ,


xoxo. || 3:05 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters