I wish it was you.
Well, well, I guess I had my "longest" weekend ever. I guess mainly because we all met up. (: Met up Yan Xin and Dickson and supposingly Joh as well, but he ditched us for lunch at Everything with Fries for their birthday treat after service on Sunday. Anyway, caught The Backup Plan and I regretted it totally, I figured out that we could have watched Kick Ass instead. Argh, my bad! Ben and friends came along after the show and boom, those were the days. Days that I miss much, days where everyone is together again. Well, nothing was plan cause I really didn't know what everyone likes. Chilled at starbucks and the moment that I didn't look forward to, goodbyes. Had to attend mothers' day gathering at aunt Eunice's.








It's the forth week of school and I'm dreading so much. I don't know, I wish there were more - more excitement than these. Though, I have friends who will keep me warm just by rubbing my shoulders when I'll cold. Thanks mate. ((:
Labels: ITE
xoxo. || 10:01 PM