<body>
Awesome
Cross.
I wish things were more than okay.
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Right, just before I head to down to town for that crowd shot.

I've been feeling crazy and exhausted. My mind is all about school. I feel like I've already married to school. Reach school as early as I can which also means a lift from dad to complete editing. Or is this just being hardworking? Am I? And ultimately, that something that have been constantly at the back of my brain, you.

So there are a few things to meet on Monday. Scene adaptation for audio, Urban landscape, Revision for film history, three feet apart script which I am pretty far from done.

I can't thank God enough that He's been here all the time though. Cause, technically scene adaptation and urban landscape were due this week. And when all of the Mboxes were fully booked, I really thought I'm gonna be dead. (Seriously, there's deadline to meet) Thank God! I got the Mbox in the end.

Two more weeks!

Labels:


xoxo. || 7:05 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters