<body>
Awesome
Cross.
silly heads.
Saturday, May 1, 2010

first and foremost, HAPPY LABOUR DAY! :D
had breakfast at sims drive with dear parents and spent nearly my whole afternoon at United Square not to laminate but to get on with homework at starbucks with dear Elaine! (: Waffles + strawberry jam + espresso and cream chip frap = great lunch. ^^ And just as I was awaiting, you appeared right opposite. It was so nice just to even watch you from afar. I wish we didn't have to hang up cos it was so nice to hear you and the whole incident of booking the wrong time slot. (: So, that totally brighten up my day. Got motivated and I did my wiki comment there. Though the initial plan was to do up storyboard but I had space restriction. After all the regrets and mourning about not bringing the birthday dinner outfit and stuff, I headed home to unload my stuff and thank God I had transport to Hotel Royal located behind United Square. (:




ah, there wasn't any youth so the evening was quite dull. Well, it's the thought that counts isn't it?

On a broken record, I ended work at nine last night. All thanks to the facebook status, we managed to meet up for Udders! haha.




Anyhow, I was wide awake so lights out was at half past two last night. So amazed.

it's like a warmth hug from afar.

Labels: , , ,


xoxo. || 12:36 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters