<body>
Awesome
Cross.
I started something,
Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Headed to parkway alone cos I wanted to go else where but home. Spent about an hour at borders and loitered around for the rest of the three hours. haha. It's a time for myself I guess. Had some wild thoughts and pretty memories. Though I was tempted by the smell of Famous Amos most of the time. Heh. Went into three restaurants and walked out cos I could't decide what to have for lunch. A light lunch that is, so grabbed a pepper sausage from bread talk and two egg tarts from KFC. Then I realised the simplicity of aloneness. Haha.

yet another rainy day.

It has been pouring for a few consecutive days now, I'm starting to hate it though I love the cooling weather. But I need to visit the pool. I need to lose some before school starts! I find the weather forecast odd. Cos it always rain during weekdays and rarely on weekends. Needless to say, weekends are always extremely warm and the pool is crowded. I hate crowded pool. Tell me, how to swim laps?

Anyhow, why do people take over tasks when they're not suppose to? And after which, blame you for not doing your job? I'd rather you stop thinking so highly of yourself.

I don't look forward to next week and I don't anticipate anything related to it. I realised I'm not the only one who (very much) dislike college now. I miss the days when I enjoy school. The little motivations and passion filled within. Sigh.

On a side note, how am I suppose to react when sis started talking to me on MSN when she's at home. It's the second time now. Hmmm.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 4:17 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters