<body>
Awesome
Cross.
I'll sing with all my heart.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A little breather finally.

Anyhow, I feel pretty chilled this week yet I feel there are tons of stuff left undone.

Even though the amount of campers wasn't that pleasing, but I thank God for people who were there to keep all in pace. Harris Hotels and Resort was where we stayed. It was a nice place but there were many complains about their food. haha. I had some favorite desserts! Well, I'd say it wasn't that lousy. Three buffet course daily. Gain weight much? Inevitably, Austin Hills is much better. I can't deny the fact that I had hard time focusing during messages. Most of us were just overly exhausted, especially the first night. But all in all, it's mainly Reconciliation with God. Worship and Praise wasn't that perfect actually, but I poured out totally. It's amazing to see so many of us grew during worship. On the other hand, we had banana boat during our free time that was pretty fun, not to mention the petrol that were soak in the sea though. And thankfully, Yong Jie spotted the fifty percent off spa promotion that was on. Yup, we had a full body massage for twenty-five dollar sing. (:

I was browsing through the new Iphone and I'm amazed and impressed at the same time. It's modified so much. Presenting easy video conference (I wonder how's the charges), an in phone imovie (which I feel it's quite redundant). I guess what impressed me most are the five mega pixels camera and the dual side camera not to mention the quality of the screen called Retina Display, the new size and design too - "slimmest smart phone in the planet." Now, I can jolly well wish and hope for it.

I'm trying my best to complete Sher's birthday video as soon as possible but I seem stuck. ): I want it to be good.

It's vacation next week but it seems like projects are taking over. ):

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 11:05 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters