<body>
Awesome
Cross.
In that moment,
Monday, June 21, 2010

Our initial plan to Sentosa was ruined by the lousy weather and the last minutes visitation RachG had to go. So we ended up watching Karate Kid and I thought it was quite good. Ah, Jaden Smith is total love. I think he's really cute and executed quite well in the show. In fact, I think Karate Kid had a bunch of good cast. The bad boy whom I think is named Cheng, did a good job in the gangster role. A different look for Jackie Chan this time, a rugged man and the emotional scene was a blast. I was surprised during the shot when Dre was lying on the circle at the basket ball count and then a transition to the circular pinhole. It's been long since I've seen that. Not a bad show after all. (: Had a good lunch at Sakae Teppanyaki with an order of salmon set that suppose to be seafood. haha. Well, I almost forgot it was a little over cooked. ): and then came a message of the postponed visitation. haha.

Awfully Chocolate ice cream and cake.
Sinful much.



Ikea with two girls on different days.



Ah, not forgetting mid night show of Toy Story three during Night Tour. haha. I fell asleep after five minutes then woke up in the climax. Honestly, I kinda don't wish to re-watch it. humph.


we were infinite.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 10:29 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters