<body>
Awesome
Cross.
Winning isn't Everything.
Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm crossing my fingers that the weather to turn better perhaps in a while. Cause I really want to go for a swim. I can't stand the shape of my body anymore. I'm disgusted by it. geee.

edit/

It was pouring a while ago. But now, I see bright and sunny weather! :D

Anyhow, met up with Doreen and Elaine last night for Sex and the city. It turned out not that bad know, I had a great laugh honestly, it was quite funny I thought. haha. But I feel there were too much conversation scenes which prolonged the film a little. But overall, I think they had good locations! Gosh, Abu Dhabi?! Seriously? Who thought of that place? Hahaha! (it's really a nice place in the show.) And of cos, wardrobe were awesome. Love every piece they wore (but what was with the J'Adore Dior tee shirt and the purple billowy skirt? I thought it looked kinda odd) every accessory and especially their heels! :D I was thinking, perhaps I should wear heels at home when I'm a little older. :P The amazing part was, the show was eight-thirty at night and I stayed awake throughout! What a record! :D Right, I just found out that it's rumored that their wardrobe cost ten million dollars!

right, I know I owed lots of pictures. haha. So now, the eve of Sher's birthday party. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

right, disclaimer. I was sober. Was just a little high, and thought it was the time to let out. So did some stupid stuff, I know what I did. It was just releasing.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 12:20 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters