Wondering what's on your mind.
I'm quite amused that Singapore actually flooded yesterday.
When I received a call from RachelG telling me that Orchard was flooding, I thought it was mild. haha. but I witnessed stall owners of Bossini and Giordano packing up their goods into boxes when I walked pass Lucky Plaza. Yeah, the flood was over then. Thank God Yan Xin and I did not encounter the flood. Well, the level of flood was quite high according to the news I watched last night. So yup, town was flooded. Done, no one was hurt. Get over it.
Anyhow, Soup Spoon for lunch yet again. It was a lovely meal, it never fails to be. I just reminded myself about the wedges. It's gone. Yes, it's only a day, and it's gone. humph- ): The thing is, I didn't splurge in two two days out in town. It's always like that.
Ah, I love the weather now. It's sunny outside and it's cold inside, even though I'm sneezing since morning. I like the weather. (:
we're better together.
xoxo. || 11:26 AM