<body>
Awesome
Cross.
I'm missing out something,
Friday, July 23, 2010

Anyhow, I hope sore on my body is a sign of goodness. I mean, I hope my hard work pays off. I could hardly believe that I only had fifty minutes of sleeping time on Wednesday night and consecutively stayed up in school on Thursday just to finish up rough cut, which apparently turned out crap. Well, I guess I just have to do more for fine cut now. And finally, podcast is over. I think I need to take back my words. haha, podcast actually helps at the end of the day. I learnt a lot from the director I was analyzing, Stanley Kubrick, and frankly speaking, I thank God that I got him instead of all the other unpopular and older directors which I might end up watching black and white films. I guess podcast serve a good purpose.

And finally, I caught Inception. I think the film set a new benchmark in the industry, a new style of narrative and the next level of the art of cinema. It's indeed a mind-blowing and interesting film. A film that inspired almost everyone, I guess. I was amazed, speechless. 1) The story. It's simple yet complicated. 2) Cinematography, it was obviously shot out of extreme. Especially the zero gravity scene, it's definitely a record. 3) I did a presentation last week on Lee Smith which coincidently the one who edited Inception. I was kinda cracking my brain trying to recall whether jump cuts were his forte. Well, all the jumps cuts were quite confusing at first. But of cos, those cuts made sense at the end. Surely it created the motion of the film and my mind kept thinking the purpose of some cut aways. 4) Extreme. Christopher Nolan gave it all. Best lead actor. Six different location. Most of the computer graphics were seamless. Really, I couldn't ask for more.

Overdue pictures, throughout the month-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
grocery shopping with mom.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Caramel waffles from Candy Empire! Miss the authentic version, Stroop Wafles only from Holland! Only time I had was from Meredith.

Photobucket
In the studio during audio lesson.

Photobucket
ahh, love my nail color. Want another bottle.

Event,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's been freezing lately.

Photobucket

Photobucket
it's time to lose some fats. D:

Labels: , ,


xoxo. || 9:54 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters