<body>
Awesome
Cross.
isn't it obvious that i'm crushing hard right now?
Saturday, July 24, 2010

It feels great idling at home for these two days. But I really need to get out of this shell. Surfing through the net but I'm getting bored. Especially when I lost trust in blogshops. Haha. But I've tons of taps on asos. brr, so tempting. I guess I'm torturing myself by browsing through food blogs too. I miss the taste of authentic desserts, like cakes or a good chocolate souffle. Gah, need to revisit bakerzin soon. So deprived of shopping too. I'm lacking of nice things to put on me.
Rah. I feel out dated. humph-

Finally, I had some time to watch some movies. Caught Trainspotting yesterday. Well, it wasn't bad. Thought I had a little difficulty to catch they accent. haha. Certain good stuff in it. Especially the toilet scene. A good story too, but I had some problems following perhaps it was the style of editing. Tons of jump cuts. Anyhow, just finished Ip two. Yeah, I know. Like I said, I'm out dated. Well, I'd say it's better than the first one? Cause I remember not liking it. haha. But for this, I thought the story was a little too predictable? And a some conti' error. haha. =P

I really want to grow taller.

Indeed, I am.

Labels: , ,


xoxo. || 9:29 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters