<body>
Awesome
Cross.
Maybe we should kiss,
Saturday, July 3, 2010

I love the sense of fine and fresh wind the moment I'm awake. It was so, a good and radiant Saturday morning. I felt cozy, a little freezing cos I'm in my pajamas dress. The touch of the marble ground froze the sole of my feet a little. I love the chilling weather still, floating in the mist.

The lousy part is that I have to start the pile, but the weather isn't helping.

I'm reminded of Genesis 9:15-17 whenever it showers now and then.

"I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth." (NIV)

and that I'll still be safe even though there were minor floods.

Anyhow, I'm glad that there are friends who still treasure me. I'm glad that I make a difference.

just to break the tension.

Labels: , ,


xoxo. || 12:03 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters