<body>
Awesome
Cross.
stuck in my brain.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It is these minor things that I remember easily but just not school stuff, it's bad. Well anyway, this is a special day which just pops into my head where there isn't a need to refer to my ical. Year by year, this day just reminded me of its own. It's so amazing. (mom and dad's birthdays were tougher to remember by the way). I wonder how you're doing, oh wait, perhaps I shouldn't bother. The changed of picture is so disturbing, honestly. /=
AH, anyhow, I'm sorry that I couldn't celebrate. School held me back so tightly with all the tests and deadlines. I hope you had a great one though. (: I'll see you soon. Yup, we will.

I wish I'll be in a prolonged dream with you, I want it to have four levels of dreaming stage.

gah, misses.

PS/ I really need to be more decisive.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 12:17 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters