<body>
Awesome
Cross.
You're perfect,
Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Right, I should give my ears a break from all the sound effects.

I'm getting really bad at this. I have this thing about staying up late. I can't even stay up till twelve lately. I just don't know and wish to know why too. Like, am I That tired?

Random note. I was getting ready for school this week and unknowingly placed my things this way. Creepy.

Photobucket

There are a few things on hand but I can't help by feeling a little careless which apparently is something wrong. I'm just dreading, I guess. So, film film. We're going to shoot with Bolex film camera for MTV that I think is going to be tough and hopefully fun at the same time.

Have been playing around with the new retro camera application introduced by Rufus. Right, apologies for the huge retro pictures (didn't know it was this huge).

Photobucket

Went Queensway's Ikea for lunch on Monday. Had a good meal really.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Film camera practice on Tuesday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, I didn't know this effect was used so often. haha.

Couldn't resist. Perhaps I was just taking a breather. Headed to town alone for some expected shopping craze after school yesterday. I had to check out some stuff as part of the reason (I guess that was just me being desperate) haha. Tried tons of clothes that I couldn't even recall how many pieces. I thought the best part was that no one was waiting so I had the whole time myself. Urgh, well... there are pros and cons.

Photobucket
in your own imperfections.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 11:18 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters