<body>
Awesome
Cross.
Faith is all you need.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It was a tiring week. Was filming music video the whole time that made me not home for a consecutive four days. And when I got home early on the fifth day, I've got a bad news, a real bad one. Sher's dad passed due to heart attack. Honestly, I have no freaking idea what and how I was suppose to react when my dad told me. Inevitably, I was stunned - for pretty long and totally speechless. The fact that I was so exhausted after an intensive week of shoot and then bombarded me with this news. I had to sort my emotions and feelings out that so called morning, but yet my mind was blank. Attended the wake for two nights now, and I'm feeling it. The memories are refreshing itself. Gah. So anyhow, the worst news I've got today was that... my effort and days were wasted. The films are blank, freaking no images. Seriously, why?! And a re-shoot? I really don't want to go through the process again.

These are the things that have been going through my mind. I don't know how am I suppose to respond to anything, anything at all.

Sher, remember I'm always here. xoxo.
loves.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 12:55 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters