<body>
Awesome
Cross.
I knew I'm gonna get burnt.
Friday, August 6, 2010

I just have to vent. Apologies. I just have to jot it somewhere.

Seriously, if you don't trust me or simply belittle me, don't-ask-me-anything. Just don't bother to even ask me. Really, it's just a waste of my time and energy. On a side note, I have no clue what is wrong with you lately. It's just a shoot. I know, a stressful one. But it's over, so get over it. Giving me cold shoulders doesn't help much. I don't really care if you guys did talk back about me. (I wonder if there were time for this.) Well, if that's that case and affected our friendship.. I appreciate all your comments, but why can't I set a style for myself? I can't help but to feel that you're thinking very highly of yourself now. I don't know, you ain't the person I know from the start.

I've never see this coming. I've never thought you were like that.

Move along.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is the day that marked the so called, last day of school just that I'll be having MTV shoot next weekend. I'm quite convinced with the new story, finally.

Well, I'm quite disappointed that the fact that I spent so much time on my edit, I still have got to have a late submission. Urgh.

Three written test this week was a killer. Which marks the most reading and theory related, so far in my entire life. D:

I thought I deserve a reward. Called up Elaine and ask her for Udders meal. And we did. :D A kind of satisfaction that I can't describe. Gah, together with those sushi and an empty stomach at late night just ended the day perfectly. Love much.

Labels:


xoxo. || 1:14 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters