<body>
Awesome
Cross.
like a dream.
Thursday, August 19, 2010

Frankly speaking, I haven't had a proper rest ever since the end of filming (which I thought I would). So I thought these two days are going to be tougher and more tiring, I decided not to work at Lorna. Besides, I don't see the point of going where there isn't anything for me to do now. ): Sent an e-mail to the producer of Endless Day last night, I'm crossing my fingers that they will approve and ask me for an interview.

So anyhow, Wan Fong and I headed down to Blackmagic yesterday. The fact that we were carrying a heavy and weary heart as I said in the previous post that our film is blank? While we were waiting for our turn, I can't help but to keep praying in my heart. And, THANK GOD, THANK GOD. They were all saved. Looking at our footage made me feel so relieved. The sense of accomplishments and the thing about not re-shooting really peace my heart. Not only ours were saved, those that were said to be blank turned out fine. Wan Fong and I then had lunch at New York New York together. For the very first time, I had such a long talk with her. Perhaps the more chatty side of her. (: I couldn't help but to mention how much I enjoyed working with her and looking forward for the next. Also, thank God that she praised me on my job. Anyhow, this made me reminisce those days when I was working with Alan. I realised I've the exact feeling about producing for them both. (:

Oh and another happy note, I scored an A for my podcast! The best thing was that Miss Melanie said she's going to post it up in Sg New Wave website. God is good. All the time. :D Amen.



On the other hand, tonight marks the last night of the wake.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 10:40 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters