<body>
Awesome
Cross.
Reflect on yourself.
Thursday, August 12, 2010

I realized, people complain.

People complain a lot about work.
Especially when there are too much work, but also when it's too boring.
People complain when there isn't a break when work comes.
But I can't help thinking that, if it you're not happy with what you're doing or working, why don't you just not do it? Just quit your job or walk away from the situation?
Why would you want to create problems for people around you? to suffer along with you?
Isn't that link to selfishness?

Seriously, I'm not complaining now. I'm just wondering why is she giving me problems and is behaving so juvenile by posting comments/statues in facebook that are indirectly referring to me/my group. I kind of just want to say, I just have to and need to (if not I'm gonna explode) don't think you're a gentle princess that I must adore. I thought it'd be best to stuff a pole into your vagina. You said count you out if there are extra things to do. I wish that you thought twice before posting that. Think through whether you even did any shit or gave stupid excuses. Really, move away from my smooth path. Perhaps you could sit in front of your monitor and keep posting stuff on the internet as your daily job, I guess that's the best, for you.

Apologies, I really just have to rant. I really had the urge to post something on facebook but I just don't want to. I thought I'd be just as childish. Well, since this is my site, I guess it's fine. haha.

So today's the first day of shoot and I'm pretty scared about it. I guess it's becos there will be those so called seniors around. AH. And shooting in film! remember? haha, we had problems while loaning. The left over bolexes were mostly damaged. Including the one that we have, but thats the most minor damaged among all. So.. yeah, it might fail us a.n.y.t.i.m.e. These are only a portion of worries I have got in my hands now, so having unnecessary problems caused by sickening people are simply just not helping much.

Just four more days.
We.can.do.it.
Four more days.

Labels:


xoxo. || 12:36 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters