<body>
Awesome
Cross.
that warmth my heart.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Anyhow, I'm listening to the song Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys. Pretty hooked up by it.

I was pretty sure that I saw someone like you at starbucks upon arriving at United Square today. I couldn't believe so I had a second glance but the view was blocked by the girl who apparently was sitting right beside him. I gave up the and thought it'd be way easier to just drop you a message on your cell. But I hesitated the entire afternoon and decided to prompt you in msn instead.

So I was given a muffin as a treat today. I wanted have it as tea break so I heat it with the oven. I asked for help as I wasn't sure how to operate the oven. It was then set to 2:45 on the screen. I thought it was done and went on doing stuff. It was finally done with the beep sound. I was terrified to see smoke at the pantry. There goes my muffin when I opened the oven. Failed.

Embarrass was clearly written on my face but I've got no where to hide. Thank God that there wasn't a lot of people around. Knocked off at 6pm on the dot and headed to the train station and there, a uniformed guy whom I assume is your friend and you by the side. My heart lighten and I feel so glad. That was when I thought I'd clarify the person I saw this morning. To my relief, really, I was glad that wasn't you. I can't help but to feel that there were so many to say, you had things that you wanna say but time didn't permit. I wish I could capture that look in your face.

Met Shuner at parkway for dinner at Everything with Fries just because I missed their Breaded Salmon. Well, I guess it failed me this time round which I finally understand why they boycott that restaurant. haha. Anyways, we chatted so much. It was as though we haven't seen for ages.


You are the one who shaken me.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 12:37 AM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters