you became my every thought.
It's the end of the day, finally. A rough day indeed. Cinematography written test was killer. Well, I revised, for kinda two days but those words didn't seem to enter and store in my memory. Right, not entirely, I recalled a lot. I can't believe I can't remember silver halides though. Seriously? /= My podcast was screened today and I know it was bad.
Two more weeks, just two more. Two more theory test and a shoot next week then it's all done.
And if I keep splurging like that, I wonder how much longer I'm gonna wait to own my baby digital single lens reflex. I've been procrastinating for too long now. ):
Anyhow, photoshoot with sis graduation on Saturday.
home-studio. Gah, another photoshoot couple of weeks later - a more challenging one.
I've been thinking. I know God is good and awesome and my Creator. But, I feel, there's something missing. I need to experience Him again.
Labels: family, ngee ann poly, photography, Theology
xoxo. || 11:56 PM