Life.
Actually, I'm having quite a mundane life. I don't have any excitement to look forward to and that is depressing.
I had visuals about life flashing in my mind from time to time. It's strange, cause it left me ponder on - Being alive. Is life all about waking up, get to work and back home to sleep and this circle just repeat itself. Or, is it all about wealth, fashion, status (etc)? Or is life all about studying, grow up, go to work, found a lover, married, have kids, get old, and go to heaven? Is it really all about going through the motion? I feel helpless suddenly. Really, there isn't anything I look forward to (for now). I have goals, but I'm taking forever to reach them. I can't help feeling that I'm missing out something.
I miss having fun. I miss having fun people around. I miss happy days. Really.
Labels: solitude
xoxo. || 10:20 PM