Finally, I feel a little relaxed. The last minute day off yesterday saved everyone. It was really wonderful. Slacked at home almost the entire day catching up with Gossip Girl and I had a good time doing my daily routine. The best part was I got to finally meet you. Anyhow, I felt relieved and calmed. I just felt, nice, know - the feeling of seeing you again. (: Not forgetting Shuner and Kaymond too. It was a pity that Raindrops cafe was full so we ended up dinning at Trattoria. Not bad actually. I like the atmosphere. I had the creamy mushroom carbonara for a change of taste, the portion was massive. I thought it was a waste that we didn't manage to sit for a drink thereafter as Harris was closed (too early for a pub) so everyone headed home. We'll meet up with a drinking session soon. <3
I'm physically tired, extremely tired. It seemed like I got abused. I ought to have a good break after all this.
come live in me, all my life.
imissyou.
Labels: A., endless day, photography
xoxo. || 10:00 AM