<body>
Awesome
Cross.
Rant.
Monday, January 24, 2011

I can't help but to think that I'd be happier if I wasn't a student most of time. But really it's all because of the certificate that I ought to achieve, pretty much screwed my life.
This is always the issue that made me feel that I made a wrong choice of not opting internship.

Sometimes, I can't help but to feel that you forgotten that I'm still a student. A student that goes to school. A student that don't have any income. Really come to think of it, whatever I owned are mostly my own income. Do you even realized that? NO. And do you even know how tough is production job? No. Do you even know when I get scolded? No.

Damn.



Labels:


xoxo. || 8:54 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters