save me.
Yet another tough week or rather, the maya week has passed.

Towards the end of the process, I think of ways to distress and all I had were to indulge in chocolates which I did, bought maltesers and felt so satisfied. Then later, I felt a sudden longing for photography. That emotion that I had was indescribable. I don't know, I'm probably thinking too much. But I think I miss portrait photography.
On another note, I chose documentary production as a module in third year. We were informed that we are going to have this module in China, Wuhan in the coming semester break for five weeks. Which means, I can't work - also means, I'll remain penniless. But, I'm looking forward for photo taking there!
Anyhow, was browsing through for inspiration earlier. I came across a series of interior design. It made me thought of my future house.

My photography studio.
This will be my resting area.
I can't help but to love the ceiling light.
Labels: interior, ngee ann poly, traveling
xoxo. || 10:54 AM