<body>
Awesome
Cross.
Life, Love.
Saturday, July 9, 2011

At this stage of life, two things I'd like to say. One, life. Two, love.

I remember having a very good friend in the olden days when I was in primary school. Surprisingly, it was a guy, a boy. We were good friends, or at least what I recalled. I forgot his name though, can't really remember. But one day, I realised his absence. He died. I forgotten what caused it but yeah, just like that, snap, he's gone. I was speechless, quite uncertain about this but I think I teared. I could recollect his features but not the whole face. I guess I'd know 'it is him' when I see him though. I wasn't as fortunate then, no cameras, no nothing hence, no pictures for souvenirs. In this case, no reminisce - only memories.

I got a recent news of a secondary school mate. I know about her but I don't think she knows me. Well, at least by name I guess. We have tons of mutual friends though. I don't think we ever talked, or did we say 'hi'? We greeted smiles at least. Anyhow, she was gone - just last week. How unbelievable huh. I used to read her journal which, filled with feelings and about daily life but I've never ever thought this. I felt grief andutter shock-ness but I was curious and puzzled at the same time. Wondering why with all the memories of her in my mind when I was told. I don't know her personally, but it felt like, I've known her.

Take care, my friends.

So I've just watch No Strings Attached, finally. It's crazy cause the show just resemblance of us but a different ending. It's insane, you were in my mind all the time, placing us in the scenario and all. Honestly, I had the urge to do the same as what Emma did know. Sometimes, I wish I could tell you.

Imissu.

Labels: ,


xoxo. || 5:25 PM




She is E.









April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012


Credits
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.
Modified:
ME.




Web Page Counters